1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

an idea

Discussion in 'Not Possible to Add' started by Expulse, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Expulse

Expulse Mano

Jul 13, 2017
    Male
    9:17 AM
    Expulse
    Fighter
    Influence
    hello legenders, I jsut thought of this idea while in game and I wanted to share with you guys. I don't know much about coding or how it works but I assume that this idea will be very very hard to implement within a game as no maple pserver let alone current gms has this feature.
    I thought why shouldn't we be able to see other peoples equips as you scroll through them after double clicking on them? it would be awesome to see the stats on their equips, I know most MMOs do have this feature and it's quite common to be able to see other players equips , I wonder if it's possible to implement? I would only want legends to have it tho. I tihnk it would give the game a more MMO like feel, what do you guys think?

2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    7:17 PM
    This is v62 and because of this are limited to what we can add, so a lot of the features that maple has now are far too high a version to add.
    I'm not sure if its even possible as a custom content, even if it was it's far too un v62 like.