1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Anniversary Points Not adding up

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by theKatia, Jun 15, 2021.

1. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    8:09 AM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Anniversary Points not adding up correctly.
    Taken today:
    Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 12.25.30.png
    What is supposed to happen?: Points are supposed to add up either from all categories or at least two of them together. As you can see, just adding up points from Quest and Farming should put me at 94 at least.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Any time I check my points. It stays consistent every time I bring up the window, but the margin of error changes every time I gain points.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): had 1 christmas point from winter, dunno if that has any effect on things, might be why the total is higher by 1 than weekly.

Not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this, or if other people just didn't check the math.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Mageor

Mageor Mr. Anchor

Nov 11, 2020
    Male
    10:09 PM
    Mageor,rawrsaur
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Asylum
    it might have been possible that you gained 1 point before the friday reset

3. OP
    OP
    theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    8:09 AM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    Not possible, I re-downloaded only on Sunday.
    I was told this issue is being worked on...