1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Descartar aviso

Annual(?) Community Event Suggestion: Fresh Start

Tema en 'Suggestions' iniciado por Snoid, 25 Jun 2023.

1. Snoid

Snoid Slime

7 Ene 2020
    13:36
    Snoid
    Brawler
    this isnt a suggestion about changing something in the game, this is about organizing an event with no actual in game effect!

so, the game community i'm the most involved in is the dark souls 2 community, and in the souls community we have this thing called "Return to [setting of game]", and what we do is just tell everyone we're gonna make new characters starting on this day, and we all replay the game again. Because of how the souls games work, we can all join in each others games and we can invade and kill each other also starting their new character, and its a fun time.

I think for heavily community-driven MMOs like in retro private servers, an event where one day everyone that wants to participate starts a new character and levels it (not plvling cause that kinda deletes the experience lol) at the same time as everyone else would be rather nice. Lots of fun at PQs, lots of grouping up for grinding, etc. might be good for having a fun and memorable experience.

also the best part of this is that it takes not that much effort to set up, you just come up with a schedule, tell everyone about it, and when the day comes, hopefully a lot of people participate! so let me know what u think about it.

EDIT: also i should say, theres no set cut off date for these events in the souls community, we all just play this character for as long as we want to. if you wanna participate you can just make a beginner and play it for a day if u want to, its no big

Last edited: 25 Jun 2023
    • Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

8 Jul 2017
    Masculino
    10:36
    I/L Arch Mage
    You can make this event yourself, I'm sure people will play along. I suggest April 1st since that is the server's birthday. How about 1 year without self-leech or transferring gear/mesos off old characters?

Compartir esta página