1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Recruiting?

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by cyphernihil, Jul 5, 2020.

1. cyphernihil

cyphernihil Mano

May 19, 2020
    3:57 AM
    Cyphermage
    I/L Mage
    Looking to join an active guild with 2 member slots open, we are a corsair and I/L mage both level 79 *about to hit 80*. We are just looking to add a social aspect to our gameplay, but also if the guild does any PQ or helps lowbies like us (when needed) thats a major plus. We are pretty active usually log a few hours every night, sometimes more throughout the day on weekends.
    Our names are the following:

Cyphermage
    Pigeonfeet

I guess respond to this thread or message ingame? or just shoot us an invite lol