1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Apples VS Heartstoppers

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Yatayata, Oct 17, 2018.

Keep Raffle with Heartstopper or should it be Apple

1. Keep Heartstopper Candy

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Give me Apple Pie

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  1. Yatayata

Yatayata Mixed Golem

Jan 19, 2018
    Female
    2:55 PM
    Yatayata
    Brawler
    Abyss
    I know the life of the Halloween Event is basically coming to a close, but I wanted to bring to light an idea, and see the communities views on it since it has been a plague for me and a lot of members in my alliance. If this change can't be implemented for the rest of the Halloween event, hopefully it will give the staff more things to think about in regards to future events and prizes.

So to the topic question: Apples VS Heartstoppers?

Right now the raffle is labeled as a Legendary Raffle and the items for that raffle are fantastic, but the one. The most frequent one. To me the frequency at which you gain 11 tickets is too slow to go for that raffle and BOOM! Heartstopper...?

I just don't feel that item is legendary. You can farm them from monsters super easily and thus I can't figure why it is on the list. Apples would be a much better item to include here for various reasons.

Apples can be farmed pretty well right now, but not at the pace that you can collect Heartstoppers, and Heartstoppers aren't honestly worth farming when you can get Apples. So it would be nice to have another avenue to gain Apples for those wanting to stock up.

With an Apple, you can actually get a few mill if you wish to sell, instead of 100K-250K for a Heartstopper, so your time isn't SUPER wasted if you can make some money out of it.

With Apples also, you just don't feel 100% ripped off from this event. I mean... I don't really want to collect 11 tickets again just to get another Heartstopper. It is honestly not worth the distraction from anything else, like going for the Zombie Ring and its enhancements. Sure the potential Chair is awesome, but again you shouldn't feel super chipped and discouraged.

If the frequency you could collect tickets was a bit faster, then it wouldn't feel so bad I guess? Like the Anniversary event you could go into a bonus stage and potentially get a crap ton of poofs. I'd like to see everyone elses opinions on this. Just some thoughts I have been having.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. hsmule5430

hsmule5430 Slimy

Aug 3, 2017
    9:55 PM
    Thief
    disagree.
    heartstoppers are great, keep it as is
    maybe just increase heartstopper amount to 50 or 100 to make it legendary as well

3. Joolahn

Joolahn Dark Stone Golem

Aug 1, 2017
    Male
    11:55 AM
    Joolahn
    Night Lord
    California
    FYI... the heart stopper prize gives you 25 heartstoppers. So that’s worth 4-5m... more than an apple.

4. OP
    OP
    Yatayata

Yatayata Mixed Golem

Jan 19, 2018
    Female
    2:55 PM
    Yatayata
    Brawler
    Abyss
    Not if you can get 2-3 apples.

5. Joolahn

Joolahn Dark Stone Golem

Aug 1, 2017
    Male
    Joolahn
    Night Lord
    California
    You were saying how ONE HEARTSTOPPER is not a sufficient prize and how an apple is better. Well, now I’ve informed you that the actual prize is better than 1 apple, because it’s actually 25 heartstoppers.

Now you’re saying you want more than 1 apple, now you want 2-3 apples! That’s just begging for excess at this point. The reward is a constellation prize for a raffle... it’s not a problem that needs to be changed. It’s called a legendary raffle because you have a chance to get a legendary item. It’s a RAFFLE after all.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  6. Qwiox

Qwiox Mr. Anchor

Dec 20, 2017
    Male
    Los Angeles
    GhenghisKhan
    Hero
    Beaters
    I think we all know the correct answer. Take out heartstoppers, onyx apples, and everything else except white scrolls. Everybody wins

7. Joolahn

Joolahn Dark Stone Golem

Aug 1, 2017
    Male
    Joolahn
    Night Lord
    California
    Gachapon next in line??

• Like Like x 1
  8. Qwiox

Qwiox Mr. Anchor

Dec 20, 2017
    Male
    Los Angeles
    GhenghisKhan
    Hero
    Beaters
    They should put you in charge of our country. I’d feel safe sitting next to that fireplace

9. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:55 PM
    Moderator Post
    APQ's only attraction right now are the apples. I don't think it's a good idea to introduce overpowered buffs at other places too, which could have an effect of having too many of them in the market and eventually make APQ not worth it anymore either.

• Agree Agree x 1