1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Assman reporting in.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Assman, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Assman

Assman Orange Mushroom

Jun 6, 2020
    Male
    Sun
    8:30 PM
    WhiteStuff
    Beginner
    SuckDeep
    As an arse person meself I squat a lot, basically 1 week 3 times from side to side up and down and of course that popping arse.
    Don't ask me why arse, once you drink booty sweat you know it. Is being sweaty till now, if you asking.

I have too many games to play but too little lives to go on. Maple is the first ever MMORPG game I ever play, from 2 server Maplesea & the other i forgotten till I reach here.
    I guess this is the last station i be in.

I'm not new to this game, but i'm definitely forgotten most of the stuff of this game. So that make me kinda new but somehow not.

Special Skill : Blow Water & Painting Abalone.

Please like me love me & talk to me. I'm lonely mostly.

IGN: WhiteStuff

2. emorie

emorie Slime

May 15, 2020
    dissociating
    8:30 AM
    Emorie
    Brawler
    Aura
    i literally cant stand the word arse like just say ass, man......
    are you not assman ingame bc i deffo saw a noob with ign assman???/

welcome to the server.

3. OP
    OP
    Assman

Assman Orange Mushroom

Jun 6, 2020
    Male
    Sun
    8:30 PM
    WhiteStuff
    Beginner
    SuckDeep
    Is different somehow if you hear how people pronounce it over this side. :rolleyes:
    N for the ign that somebody taken, i wonder is that person is in this forum or not. Maybe i can ask him to give it to me politely :)