1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Aura of the Beholder bug

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Andrew Jeon, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Andrew Jeon

Andrew Jeon Blue Snail

Apr 5, 2020
    Male
    6:37 AM
    JKLOL
    Dark Knight, Ranger
    Simple
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Aura of the Beholder doesn't heal you even if the animation goes off and you're past the berserk HP threshold.
    What is supposed to happen?: Aura of the Beholder is supposed to heal you up until you're at max berserk hp (around 55% of max hp) or if you're past that hp point it is supposed to heal you to full. What is happening now is that i'm not in Berserk mode AND Aura is still not healing me.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: noticed while observing HP restoration from Aura of the Beholder.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): i have 21,420 HP with hyper body, I start berserking at 11,781 HP which is 55% of my max. I am currently just standing with beholder out at 13,223 HP and although the animation goes thru I am not being healed.
    Extra information (optional): Thank you for your time.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    4:22 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    Yeah I think this is a side effect of a fix to a previous problem where your hp would suddenly go back to your base max hp if you went above it and reached your max hp with hb.

It hasn’t been healing past zerk hp for a long time now.