1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Aura of the Beholder DPM

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Paxill, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Paxill

Paxill Mushmom

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    5:17 AM
    JoeWick
    Bishop, Bowmaster, Corsair
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): @dpm is not properly including damage from aura of the beholder or aura is not dealing damage everytime when hit as per the skill description.
    aura bugged.png
    What is supposed to happen?: Aura should deal damage equal to the amount of damage my dark knight took during a run.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Over the course of a 45 minute run, my dark knight did no attacking, but maintained beholder up for the whole run. After dying once and nearly dying multiple times throughout the run as sed target, my dpm 45 on it came back with 4k damage done. It likely took over 200k damage this run if I had to guess.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

• Informative Informative x 5
  2. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    2:17 AM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    Doesn’t Mana Reflect also have this issue? I’d assume Bucc Charge and Power Guard likely do as well

3. ryanlights

ryanlights Windraider

Jan 2, 2021
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    5:17 AM
    Dark Knight, Bowmaster
    Prestigious
    is this still ongoing?

4. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    6:17 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    PG work i think

5. Alextevelles

Alextevelles Blue Snail

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    5:17 PM
    Hjilligodon
    Beginner
    PaxillPaxill may i know if the skill working fine now please?