1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Aura of the Beholder heals the DK unexpectedly

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by deer, Sep 7, 2022.

1. deer

deer Pac Pinky

Oct 27, 2020
    Female
    Oddville
    7:27 PM
    cervid
    Bishop
    Oddjobs
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): The 2022 Anniversary–Summer patch notes say this:
    However, the Aura of the Beholder (at least, at the maximum level of the skill; I haven’t tested it at other levels) heals the DK to above their new “zerk threshold” of 50% HP. I started noticing this right away after the patch, because I’m accustomed to using AotB during the 3rd body of Bergamot, and I noticed that (with 30k MAXHP) I was mysteriously ending up at, say, 15250 HP, despite starting at well below 15k HP and not being healed nor damaged — other than by AotB. However, as it turns out, this bug is very easy to reproduce, so I have a video showing two reproductions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_b-Colb6BM

As you can see in the video, AotB seems to think that 50% of 30000 is 15300 (or something quite close to 15.3k), but as far as I know, that’s not true.
    What is supposed to happen?: AotB’s healing should never result in the dark knight’s HP being 15000 or higher, assuming that the DK has 30k MAXHP.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Mostly Bergamot, but it can be reproduced anywhere.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): If you have a DK with maxed AotB and 30k MAXHP, you can just get your MAXHP to ~14.7k or so, and watch as your monocular friend betrays you.
    Extra information (optional): I do not know whether or not this bug is related to another dark knight bug that I reported which also came as part of the 2022 Anni–Summer patch.

Even with the old version of Berserk, this would still be a bug, because AotB refuses to heal me to beyond 15.3k or so. In the old version of Berserk, I would expect to get healed to as much as 16499 HP, and indeed the old version of Berserk/AotB worked flawlessly (I used to use it all the time).

Also note that, in the video, you can see a minor visual bug that is presumably related to Achilles: the purple numbers show me taking “9” damage every time from the brambles, but my HP gets lowered by 10, not by 9. This is a pretty minor bug, though, but maybe worth mentioning.

2. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    1:12 AM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    Just curious but what’s your base hp?

27.8 ish?

3. OP