1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Back Again!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Offence, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Offence

Offence Blue Snail

Jan 11, 2018
    Male
    5:02 PM
    Offence
    Hunter, Bowman
    Hello Maple Legends,

Had a rough semester work wise, but, applied to college and all is good! Finally have time to return to the server! Has been such a pleasant surprise to see all the activity on the forums and in the game and have had some fun just trying out a few characters, meeting and partying with new people!

I am looking forward to starting off my new adventure as a bowman! This has always been the class that has given me the best feeling, even though they are clunky and a bit of a pain, its the class I cant get enough of! I had about 17 mil left from the last time I played so I spent some of that investing in an early game bow and some scrolls for it but am planning to save the rest up to invest in some int gear. While I plan to wash, I am not planning on going too heavily into it, maybe placing 60 base int and picking up a few equips when I can, such as a Zakum helmet and a deputy star.

I am really excited to re-join the server and begin the grind up to forth job! The thing that makes this server fun for me is the amount of cool people I can meet along the way! Thus, If you too are a low level player, unfunded or funded and would like to join me on my journey or help me along the way feel free! My info and hours playing will be listed at the bottom. If I am not online at the time, or you would rather, feel free to leave your info down the bottom and I will be sure to add you when I have the chance, this includes guild invites if you feel so inclined!

Again, it is great to be back and I cant wait to be involved in this awesome community again!

-Ben (Offence)

IRL name: Ben
    School: Senior in highschool
    IGN: Offece
    Class: Bowman, to be Bowmaster
    Playing type: Casual
    Playing Hours: Around 7:00-9:00 EST most weekdays, weekends are variable
    GF: Yes, so could affect some of my playing hours

2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    5:02 PM
    Welcome back to legends!
    I always say real life stuff comes first, so take your time with the game, no rush for anything.
    Enjoy your time, make friends.