1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

S> BISHOP SELLING LEECH!

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by solameyap, May 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. solameyap

solameyap Mushmom

Oct 17, 2017
    Male
    10:27 AM
    Beginner
    Hello! I'm a 141 Bishop who currently sells leech whenever possible! I typically do 2-3 hrs each time, up to 2 sessions a day! But since I'm in the army... :( I can only do them on days when I'm not activated, which is about 50% of the time.

I live in Singapore by the way! SGT (UTC +8)

View attachment 12220
    upload_2018-5-26_10-6-19.png

A sample EXP rate you'll get @WS (before event). THIS IS SPLIT! @EPM 5!
    [​IMG]
    I would say split gets you 6m+ exp/hr while solo gets you 8m+ exp/hr! :D

LOCATIONS / RATES:
    WIND RAIDER (4M SPLIT / 7.5M SOLO)
    WOLF SPIDER (4M SPLIT / 7.5M SOLO)
    ULU ESTATE 1 (4.5M SPLIT / 8.5M SOLO)

PACKAGES:
    SUMMER EVENT SPECIAL! LIMITED TIME ONLY!

So for this summer event, I'll be doing leech packages for a DISCOUNTED PRICE!!
    Currently I do WS/ULU1 leech at the following prices:
    75-80 @15M SOLO
    80-85 @18M SOLO
    85-90 @22M SOLO

PACKAGES AT WR / ULU1 CAN BE ARRANGED TOO! IF U HAVE A SPLIT PARTNER WILLING TO PURCHASE, LET ME KNOW TOO :)

Prices are pretty much the market rate for leeches :p

So yea you can leave a comment here, buddy me in game or discord @Mong!
    IGN: Genosis
    Guild: Its Faith <3 now.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.