1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Sheep Monster Card?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Ryae, Feb 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    5:40 PM
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    I'm realizing that the only place to find the Black Sheep in Shanghai is in one of the maps from the quest The Secret Operation from Chief Officer Chu, but can I return here after I've completed the quest? I've tried talking to the NPCs involved in the quest (that I have access to), but they don't say much.

Is it possible to get this card if I've completed the quest line? ;-; LF> GM tele lol?

2. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    5:40 PM
    Shadower
    Beaters
    HappyFestusHappyFestus AKA upload_2020-2-27_22-25-37.png is also having this problem. Pls save this card hunter, whenever she looks at her book her OCD overwhelms her as there is one missing set AKA THE BLACK SHEEP. The black sheep is truly the black sheep of her monster book if u catch my drift.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. HappyFestus

HappyFestus Master Chronos

Jul 2, 2017
    6:40 PM
    Shadower
    PERSONALLY I CANNOT ENTER

but it looks like plenty of people can go click on that female police officer and see what she says

thank u aaronis never speak to me again u know i'm sensitive.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Crayo

Crayo Chronos

Oct 26, 2018
    Male
    8:40 PM
    The Shanghai questline gives you some quest item which allows you to enter, but if you drop it (which most people probably did after they finished the quests) you can never get it back.

They need to make the quest repeatable.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2