1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Blowfishman bug

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by bluevelcro, Oct 3, 2021.

1. bluevelcro

bluevelcro Blue Snail

Aug 26, 2021
    8:38 PM
    Kenku
    Cleric
    Blowfishfam.jpg

I bought 3 Blowfish men to accompany me in all their glory. The 3 of them followed my character with no problem until I brought them to my other character which meant logging in and out and transferring via the cash shop.

I noticed that once that happened, I could only have one fish man out at any one time. And even though I had 3 different icons of the fishbois tapping on any of them would affect the first one out. So for example, 1 2 3 - I'd click on 1 to be my lead pet, but clicking on 2 or 3 would just unequip it. I tried naming one thinking it might perhaps differentiate the fishmen from one another but it didn't make a difference so it has to be the coding.

Description of the bug
    : (optional screenshot/video): https://imgur.com/a/OmMPI6X
    What is supposed to happen?: I should be able to have 3 blowfish man out.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: After logging out and logging back in for the first time after buying the fishmen
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    bluevelcro

bluevelcro Blue Snail

Aug 26, 2021
    8:38 PM
    Kenku
    Cleric
    More info: I gave one BFM to 2 characters to split them up and see if it fixes it. The pet with the same name is on two characters at the same time :(