1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Blushing Petal Skin makes character dc in donor section cash shop

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Summer Rain, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Summer Rain

Summer Rain Pink Teddy

Jul 1, 2018
    Female
    8:02 PM
    Yukimajiri; Yorushika
    I/L Arch Mage, Bishop
    Colors
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): If you have blushing petal skin, when double click to preview item in the donor eye accessories, some items would disconnect you with the Invalid Pointer error. (for example: elf ears)
    What is supposed to happen?: Functioning normally
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: After I got the blushing petal skin on my character.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Go to cash shop on a character with blushing petal skin, in donor section of Accessories, double click on the rulers of elves/orange mushroom face accessory/pink bean face ...etc
    Extra information (optional): The blushing petal skin also has a visual bug that show every kind of ears, not sure if that part of the cause.