1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bonjour!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by ooShawnyoo, Sep 22, 2021.

1. ooShawnyoo

ooShawnyoo Dark Stone Golem

Sep 17, 2021
    Male
    Montreal
    9:53 AM
    Frenzied
    Greetings to everyone! OnionBye

First and foremost I wanted to say that I have come to know about this server for a while now. However due to having a busy schedule, I haven't found a lot of time to play games as I used to, but recently I have been feeling nostalgic for Maple, so here I am MapleF3. I haven't started playing officially but I will soon!

The community seems very nice and friendly. Just by browsing the forums a bit I can tell everyone is a big family. I am certain I will enjoy my time here in MapleLegends.

OnionF2

I want to congratulate Kimmy and all the game/forum staff for all the hard work you put in, for the attention you give to this server and for your love of the game itself that so many cherish and respect even to this day. I know you will keep doing your best!

OnionPerfect

My name is Sean, I am 28 years old and I live in Quebec, Canada. I live near Montreal. I speak both French and English. I have played Maplestory on and off since I was 13. I used to be hardcore into the game, min/maxing everything, creating HP and MP washing calculators and staying up way too late playing instead of studying for an exam. But now I will most likely be just a casual player, taking my time and appreciating every second of it.

OnionFull

This is a very long introduction, and I apologize for those who are still reading MapleF18. I am actually a very silly guy who doesn't take himself seriously most times, but I wanted to take the time to thank everyone here for your kindness and express my thoughts as a newcomer.

I don't have character names to share yet, but I will most likely add them to my profile once I start to play.

Thank you all and happy Mapling!~ OnionNervous

Sean

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
  3. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    8:53 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    Nice to meet you sean and welcome. I highly advise you join the discord if you want to be an active part of the community. Only a small fraction of the community activity actually takes place on the forums.

4. Feeed

Feeed Mr. Anchor

Aug 4, 2020
    Male
    Feeed
    Corsair
    "I live near Montreal" oh no they're from Laval

I'm kidding, salut mon ami! Happy to have another person representing Montreal, welcome to our cozy little server! I thought I'd be here for a month to relive some nostalgia but I'm still here about a year and a half later, woops. Hope you enjoy your stay :D

5. OP
    OP
    ooShawnyoo

ooShawnyoo Dark Stone Golem

Sep 17, 2021
    Male
    Montreal
    Frenzied
    Thank you all for your warm welcomes.

OnionBlush

I have multiple characters made but I am playing one for now since we all have to start somewhere. OnionSweatie

IGN is Dragonyte, feel free to say hi if you see me!

OnionPretty