1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Bosses not spawning for me!

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by jaysqvl, Jun 22, 2017.

1. jaysqvl

jaysqvl Blue Snail

Jun 22, 2017
    Male
    1:14 PM
    Indivinity
    Spearman
    I have no clue what's going on but I was waiting for stumpy for like 45 minutes, the chat says that he has appeared but when I look around the map, he's not there. What's going on? I spent so long changing maps looking for him and he just won't spawn.

2. Scepter

Scepter Timer

Feb 20, 2016
    Male
    Singapore
    4:14 AM
    Sceptre
    Buccaneer
    Shinsoo
    Maybe someone came in and killed him while you were afking?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Cora

Cora Selkie Jr.

Apr 3, 2017
    Female
    Germany
    10:14 PM
    Nier/EviHs
    stumpy is one of the bosses which get highly farmed for scrolls probably someone saw you afk and just took him.
    but dont worry stumpy has one of the lower respawning time so just wait for the next one.

4. OP
    OP
    jaysqvl

jaysqvl Blue Snail

Jun 22, 2017
    Male
    1:14 PM
    Indivinity
    Spearman
    I was keeping it open on my second screen and checking it inbetween turns on Hearthstone to pass time and I saw the text pop up and Stumpy never came. I didn't see any leftover drops or hear any sound effects either. Who knows though, maybe you're right. I'll try again tomorrow.

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:14 PM
    Moderator Post
    The text only appears when the boss spawns (that's how the code works), further proving someone probably snagged the boss from you while you were afking.

6. Piety

Piety (ㆆᴗㆆ)/ Retired Staff

Apr 4, 2017
    4:14 PM
    Centaur & Chaste
    Stumpy always spawns on the top-middle platform, unlike in the old GMS where he'd spawn at the bottom floor, so I'd check that!