1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Bugged wish list (causes disconnect)

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Fix, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Fix

Fix Slime

Dec 27, 2021
    Male
    2:04 AM
    Sondre
    Shadower
    Nimbus
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    Upon logging in and checking my "in-game" Wish List (the one you can see when looking at character info), it is first of all incorrect. None of these items (first pic) are actually in my wish list, and one is displaying incorrectly (image missing).
    If I try to hover over the "Fan Club Balloon (Valerie)" image (as to display its properties), I will instantly disconnect. I believe this is due to the game attempting to fetch a missing file (?).
    [​IMG]

What is supposed to happen?:
    The correct wish list (here's a picure of mine from the cash shop) is supposed to be displayed.
    [​IMG]

The bug is resolved by entering the Cash Shop and opening the Wish List there.
    [​IMG]

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    By checking (my own) Character Info Wish List.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Seems to be happening when I log in, and it remains bugged untill I check the Wish List in Cash Shop.

Extra information (optional):
    It does not seem to be happening with other peoples Wish Lists through their Character Info boxes, only the personal one (can't confirm 100%).

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Fix

Fix Slime

Dec 27, 2021
    Male
    2:04 AM
    Sondre
    Shadower
    Nimbus
    Just confirmed this occurs with other players wish lists as well.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    5:04 PM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    This doesn't seem to disconnect for me, being a Mac (wine) user.

Not sure if it would disconnect people using crossover.