1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Bugs in MPQ

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Annolis, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    1:28 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): 1. If anyone but the leader enters Frankenroid's map, the leader becomes unable to click on any NPC after that point. The only way for the party to continue is to pass the party lead to another player, at which point Frankenroid can be summoned. This does not, however, allow the original leader from clicking on the Romeo & Juliet NPC to get the bonus item & exp when leaving the PQ at the end.

2. There was a weird moment in one MPQ where my party dropped the Mysterious Liquids in front of the first beaker, but it stopped accepting the Liquids. Somehow, it glitched at the final stage before being full and gave the appearance that it was continuing to leak, but it never lost any liquid. I think this may have been caused when I picked up a Mysterious Liquid that was about to be accepted by the beaker.

3. There was another, even weirder, moment in MPQ where I had picked up one of the Mysterious Liquids in front of the first beaker, believing it was too far off center to be taken (and was likely about to be taken by the beaker), and it had a weird chain reaction. The first beaker began to lose liquid and wouldn't accept any more Liquids despite it having more than enough in front of it. It got down to having only 1 liquid in it, so I picked them all up and set them all back down (also adding however many necessary to fill the beaker). This caused the beaker to fill back up all the way to the top. We went to the second beaker and filled it up which instantly caused the instance to say we completed that section even though the third beaker had not been filled. This leads me to conclude that the number of triggers necessary to advance out of that instance is to have 24(ish) Mysterious Liquids be taken in - even though the beakers themselves don't necessarily need to be filled. Once the 24(ish) liquids are taken, the only thing left is for one of the beakers to reach max fill and the instance continues.

What is supposed to happen?: 1. The leader should still be able to interact with NPCs even if the leader did not enter Frankenroid's room first.

2. The beaker should appear sealed and filled.

3. All three beakers should be filled before being told we have completed that stage.

• Like Like x 3