1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Building a New House For "Blackbull" Quest Disappeared

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by daisy, Jun 5, 2022.

1. daisy

daisy Red Snail

Jul 8, 2021
    2:36 PM
    Description of the bug:
    Earlier, the quest: Building a New House For "Blackbull" was on my Quest's Available tab. I planned on taking this quest after finishing other quests at Sleepywood. When I finally go to Perion, I noticed the npc: Blackbull does not offer this quest anymore. I noticed the quest is no longer listed on the Available tab too. To make sure I did not just completed the quest without recalling or the quest has completed itself without my knowledge, I checked the In Progress and Completed tab again and could not spot this quest anywhere.​

What is supposed to happen?
    :
    The quest does not have a level cap according to BBB hidden street, so I'm sure even at level 40 I should be able to see the quest still.​

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?
    :
    Upon reaching Perion, talking to the npc Blackbull​

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug
    (optional):
    Probably level up to 40​

Extra information
    (optional):
    Iirc, the last time I saw this quest on the Available tab I was at level 39.​