1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Butler Party Quest

Discussion in '(Party) Quests' started by cayden7328, Nov 4, 2023.

1. cayden7328

cayden7328 Snail

Nov 4, 2023
    11:07 PM
    BisBis
    Bishop
    ManTunTun
    Hi Guys, this is my first making a guide and my english grammar not that good. Please forgive me. It's Just a simple guide.

Please open your chatbox and alert on it when inside PQ.

Prefer member : 4
    Reward Nx points or Raffle or lollipop

Stage 1:
    Have 4 type of Jump Quest and each have a CHEST on top. Each member go inside the portal and climb until top to hit the chest. Only 1 CHEST is able to pass to the next stage. It will announce on the chat box.

Stage 2:
    Mirror. This is easy because it just left or right. When you passing the mirror you need to press UP to find out which is the correct mirror and it will drop a piece or mirror once you found the correct 1. Otherwise, if is wrong it will summon a mob to hit you and teleport you back to the middle of the map.

stage 3:
    For this stage, once you enter you need to talk with NPC -butler to get the 4 clues to get the shelf. You must do it accordingly. Once you fail you will need to redo on it. Below is some clues that i remember hope is help for yours.

Ok the map is big so i will use like TOP , 2nd Row, 3rd Row, and BTM. Count from TOP.

1) Head of Mansion - Top Left
    2) World - Top Left
    3) dusty - Top Left (web)
    4) snowglobe tiny town - Top left
    5) yesterpaper - Top right
    6) toys - Top Right
    7) Guards - Top Right
    8) a sharp touch - 2nd Row (Ball)
    9) Eyes - 2nd Row left (eagle)
    10) Empty - 2nd Row mid (empty shelf)
    11) time - 2nd row mid ( time)
    12) Vase - 2nd row right
    13) melody - 2nd Row Right (piano)
    14) A lady stare - 2nd Row right
    15) Child - 3rd row left
    16) young tall - 3rd row left (candle)
    17) fire - 3rd row mid (log)
    18) up is better than down - 3rd row mid ( ladder)
    19) upside down - 3rd row right (shelf that upside down)
    20) Gift - 3rd row right ( a blue colour box)
    21) water - pipes
    22) lying down obstacles - BTM left ( car)
    23) jacket - BTM left (hanger)
    24) without lace - BTM left ( purple ribbon)
    25) A friend sleeping - BTM right (doll)
    26) letter - BTM mid
    27) Stone - BTM right (grave)
    28) Reflection - BTM right (mirror)

**correct me if i wrong or i miss-out some part**

once you done the 4 clues you will get an ETC - flame drop it to the leader and leader press up on the fire chimney.

Stage 4:
    talk to NPC -Butler and get 50 pouch to catch ghost. 1 ghost = 1 sack. For my experience i think 50 sacks is the best reward. So once you more then 50 you may exchange after you leave the map.

Here some recommend dont all party members in the same row because the spawn rate is depend top or btm or mid mob clearance.

REMEMBER leave the map before TIME UP. If not it will not count as completed.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1