1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting Canadian

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by dyee, Dec 14, 2022.

1. dyee

dyee Blue Snail

Nov 11, 2021
    Male
    Canada
    6:21 PM
    Healthyy
    Cleric
    Canadian
    [​IMG]

[recruitment closed]

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    dyee

dyee Blue Snail

Nov 11, 2021
    Male
    Canada
    6:21 PM
    Healthyy
    Cleric
    Canadian
    Start your Legends journey today with Canadian (mostly North American [NA], but all players worldwide welcomed). We're a group of newbies looking to grow together!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. YellowSign

YellowSign Blue Snail

Nov 15, 2019
    Male
    9:21 PM
    White Knight
    Username Yellowsign. Honestly, I'm pretty casual. Sometimes i play for months on end, sometimes I only log in for one day over three months. Last guild I was in was over a year ago, and I haven't joined any other since. I'm very active on discord though. I first started on MapleLegends in 2019, and the only guild I've ever been in was New Leafre, which idk if its active anymore. I'm a pretty introverted guy, and sometimes I like to stay quiet, but I don't mean to offend anyone by not talking. I do have many interests though, and although I enjoy playing maplelegends alone, I would like to join another guild again. Thank you.