1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Cancelling a gift in Cash Shop crashes ML

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by SwordFurb, Jun 2, 2022.

1. SwordFurb

SwordFurb Mano

Nov 3, 2020
    Female
    11:16 AM
    SwordFurb
    Paladin
    Bonfire
    Description of the bug: When gifting someone an item in the Cash Shop; when prompted to select what kind of cash you'll use (you're forced to use Game Cash anyways but it does pop-up regardless), clicking "Cancel" instead of "OK" will fade to black and then crash, I've done this 3 times to make sure it wasn't a one time thing, but it seems consistent with the exact same error
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What is supposed to happen?: It should simply cancel the gifting process, probably not fade to black as well (as if I was exiting the Cash Shop)
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Tried to gift my other account NX but it was donor so it didn't work, when I tried to see if I could use donor (which I couldn't, silly me) I just hit "Cancel" as I gave up, crashing in the process
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Simply hit "Gift" on any item, then you will put you birth date in first naturally, then it asks you for what kind of cash you want to use, then you hit "Cancel" and the crash happens
    Extra information (optional):