1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh Cannot Register Pin for New Character

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by mcspiffin, Mar 3, 2021.

1. mcspiffin

mcspiffin Slime

Jun 24, 2019
    4:22 PM
    Beginner
    Hello!

Just created a new account after the server restart. I can create the account just fine, and I can login via client. However it then asks me to register a pin for the first time. Upon entering the pin I want (and the subsequent 'enter again to validate') I get an error message saying

"Connection failed due to system error
    Please try again later."

To be clear: the account is registered and created. I am not experiencing any crashes at all. It just keeps throwing the same error. I can keep doing it and it'll return the same issue.

I have also done the EULA.img replacement

Thanks,

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    mcspiffin

mcspiffin Slime

Jun 24, 2019
    Beginner
    Actually, sorry but I am following up with a quick update. I tried entering a different pin for the first time other than the one I normally use, and this new pin works... for whatever reason.

I then tried changing the new pin back to the pin I would prefer, and I am getting the same error when I try to change back to the old pin.

This is a bug now - and not a blocking issue. just something I thought I'd point out.

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    1:22 AM
    Moderator Post
    Are you trying to make your PIN 1111 1234 0000 etc? If so, that's not allowed anymore. Although, it should have given you a proper message.

4. OP
    OP
    mcspiffin

mcspiffin Slime

Jun 24, 2019
    Beginner
    oh... haha yes. does that also mean I need to change any existing pins?