1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Can't delete character

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by modnarpotato, Jul 7, 2020.

1. modnarpotato

modnarpotato Blue Snail

Jun 24, 2020
    10:31 PM
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Can't delete character, it says my character is engaged and booked for wedding.
    What is supposed to happen?: Supposed to be able to delete my character since my character is neither engaged or wedded
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Delete Character Page
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Pressed delete character at Select Page, then enter birthday code. Pressed Ok to deletion then the error pops up.
    Extra information (optional): KawaiiPotat0 is my character name