1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Can't finish toymaker quest line

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Phooey, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Phooey

Phooey Mixed Golem

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    11:31 PM
    Phooey
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Maple0016.jpg
    What is supposed to happen?:Quest helper doesn't pop up and completion doesn't pop up
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: When my friend and I were trying to finish the 3rd questline for the halloween event.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): My friend and I was working on the Toymaker questline and got through everything without any problems until the quest from Jonas Prendergast where you have to kill 50 psycho Jacks, 50 Sophilias, and 50 Nightmares. We were killing psycho jacks and the quest helper wasn't popping up and so I checked the quest log and noticed that the quest helper button was greyed out. We stayed there for a bit to make sure we killed at least 50 psycho jacks and moved onto sophilias and then to nightmares. We're 100% sure that we've killed 50 of each monster but no quest completion notification appeared on our screen. Is a pre-quest to do this quest to finish Quesline 1 and 2?

2. OP
    OP
    Phooey

Phooey Mixed Golem

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    11:31 PM
    Phooey
    Solved: You have to accept reparations and then all 3 individual quests. can you just group them all under reparations quest ._.