1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't get my vote cash

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by z20808, May 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. z20808

z20808 Blue Snail

Apr 29, 2021
    Male
    5:21 PM
    F/P Mage
    Hi there! I haven't get my vote cash for past two days' votes. I did see the green sentence 'Thanks for voting'. However, I didn't get any vote cash. What should I do? Plz help!

2. OP
    OP
    z20808

z20808 Blue Snail

Apr 29, 2021
    Male
    F/P Mage
    Btw, I did remember to put my username in the end of URL, and I did get my vote cash when I first voted four days ago.

3. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    2:21 AM
    Theres sometimes a short delay in getting it transferred, check again in a bit and it should be there.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    z20808

z20808 Blue Snail

Apr 29, 2021
    Male
    F/P Mage
    Thanks dude!

• Friendly Friendly x 1