1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh Can't get past character selection

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by 4nass, Jun 25, 2021.

1. 4nass

4nass Red Snail

Jun 12, 2019
    Male
    11:05 AM
    4nass
    Hunter
    Since the june 10 version of the game, I can't get past the character selection screen.
    Normally I press enter in windowed mode to select a character and get into the game. Now it freezes when I do that. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks!

2. mazzolina

mazzolina Blue Snail

Jul 4, 2021
    Male
    5:05 AM
    Magician
    Hi 4nass,

I was having issues all last night trying to get into the game and tried all the suggested solutions to no avail. This morning, however, I did find a solution: Sign in, navigate to view all characters, and instead of single-clicking your character and hitting 'enter', trying double-clicking your character instead. Hope this helps.