1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Cash Shop Item] Make Maha match Dark Maha (pretty please)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tujou, Jul 12, 2022.

1. Tujou

Tujou Mano

May 29, 2022
    Male
    Period
    6:43 AM
    Periberd
    Dragon Knight
    Eternals
    I love polearms. I'd use polearms only if I could match spear single target DPS on one.
    Not quite possible without major reworks which is totally unnecessary when I can just equip a spear and cover it up with a polearm.

Problem is, the objectively best polearm in the donor shop is Maha and its for polearms only!
    This is a super cool stylistic choice that I could respect completely, if it weren't for the fact that Dark Maha can mask any weapon type.

They're *almost* the same weapon. Maybe the dark version's power extends so much farther than regular Maha that it cannot be limited to a mere weapon type (foolish mortal.)

However, in the off-chance it's an oversight or nobody has cared enough to request it..
    Could you please let Maha cover any weapon? OR at least Polearms + Spears? :D

2. OP
    OP
    Tujou

Tujou Mano

May 29, 2022
    Male
    Period
    Periberd
    Dragon Knight
    Eternals
    It would also be acceptable if it covered the same weapon types as the Guan Yu Spear :)

3. OP
    OP
    Tujou

Tujou Mano

May 29, 2022
    Male
    Period
    Periberd
    Dragon Knight
    Eternals
    Bumping just in case anyone decides to put this change into today’s patch.. :)