1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Change/buff Final Attack so its not useless

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by alchemy, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Lyff

Lyff Dark Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2017
    Female
    England
    11:35 AM
    Lyff
    Buccaneer
    Muse
    As far as I know, they removed the animations, so there is no delay between each cast of Slash Blast/Powerstrike. And instead fit Final attack in between without interrupting the animations of SB/PS. I could be wrong though, it's been a while since I played andything past v62

2. TheDude

TheDude Selkie Jr.

Jun 13, 2016
    Male
    Canada, eh?
    6:35 AM
    Prometheus/1979/Starkiller
    make claims, but say 'I could be wrong though'... OnionF1

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  3. Qanu

Qanu Stone Golem

May 16, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands, EU
    12:35 PM
    HammerSlam
    White Knight
    GodDuckness
    More in the lines of actual doing dmg with slash blast and even changing the entire skill, removing that animation. But most changes were made around Big Bang time so, not so much vanilla about changing it. I think Neckson/Wizet started to change FA during v0.68 and ever since had been changed over and over, until what it is now in the real server. Just and extra line of damage and passive att increase, well for the Hero-class then. Others just only have the 40% chance of an extra line.

4. JustANoBody

JustANoBody Red Snail

Oct 22, 2017
    Male
    1:35 PM
    RedDot
    Hunter
    Seeing this post after i'm lvl 72 Dragon knight made me rage a little bit cuz every guide in the intertnet saying to add points to final attack(v62 guides) and till i get a good points on spear crusher my training are so annyoing.

I wish there be a fix/toggle mod for it

5. acelec

acelec Blue Snail

Mar 30, 2018
    1:35 PM
    As a nib warrior reaching second job soon and doing reasearch, I'd like to bump this topic. Any progress / decision in this regard? For new warriors, FA that can be toggled ON/OFF seems like a fun feature. Is the only problem how it would affect people who already have 3rd job?

6. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    6:35 PM
    Crusader
    Which guides have you been reading? FoxF6 Do not believe these sources of fake news!

My lvl 83 crusader has no points in FA so if the skill actually becomes useful I might cry for a bit and then get over it.

For you, FA is only relevant if you're focusing on using only one type of weapon. I doubt we'll see any changes to Final Attack anytime soon so my recommendation is to ignore FA for now.

I'm inclined to believe that the best build for a spearman is the hybrid build, which means you'll need to devote SP to two masteries and boosters, so you won't have enough SP for FA anyway. Even if you're thinking of becoming a page, there's a hybrid option (someone made a handy guide) and should you try it out, you won't have enough SP either.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Lily

Lily Mixed Golem Retired Staff

Jul 23, 2015
    Female
    UK
    11:35 AM
    Lick
    F/P Arch Mage
    There hasn't really been any progress on it from what I'm aware. I haven't worked on it as I've had higher priority projects I'm afraid.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1