1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Circus Looking to Alliance

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Wizzy, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Wizzy

Wizzy Mano

Sep 3, 2015
    Male
    12:04 AM
    Wizzy
    F/P Arch Mage
    CIRCUS
    Hey everyone, my in-game name is Wizzy and I'm looking for guild(s) to join into or start an alliance with! I am the guild leader of Circus and we are a recently reestablished guild of newer and lower level players. We are open to anything and I would like to talk to other guilds about how we could possibly benefit one another!

Message me in-game or on here through the forums if you'd like to strike up a discussion!

• Friendly Friendly x 2