1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Client DC Issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by drewthelame, Nov 22, 2019.

1. drewthelame

drewthelame Blue Snail

Feb 23, 2019
    Female
    10:08 AM
    drewthelame, andiooop, itblikethat
    F/P Arch Mage
    Agape
    Hi,
    I'm not one to usually write in the forums, so I apologize if this isn't the right wording/way to address this problem, but I've been playing this game for about 6 months on Windows 10 and I've been having this same DC issue.

Problem: Every time I open the client, it'll crash. The time it crashes varies significantly, anywhere from ~1 minute after I've opened the client to ~1.5 hours after I've opened the client. I've tried re-downloading, compatibility troubleshooting (my computer says it's an incompatibility issue, I've tried every version they have available), etc.

This has been pretty manageable thus far, I don't boss and most people I care about in the game know my client has this issue and are pretty understanding, but it'd be nice if I could get this problem resolved.

Thank you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1