1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Client Freezes When Logging Into Character

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by dakky, Jan 19, 2019.

1. dakky

dakky Snail

Jan 5, 2019
    6:37 PM
    Cleric
    I'd please like some help for a problem I'm having. About an hour ago, I tried participating in the snowblower event on Channel 1. I'm currently on a much older laptop while my usual PC is broken, which I'm thankful can even run Legends at all. It's not without issues however, as when I loaded in to the event proper from Happyville the game was frozen until it crashed on its own. Subsequent attempts to log into my character have resulted in the game freezing indefinitely, hanging on the character select while loading forever no matter which channel I pick. I've restarted the client a few times too, and my other characters are unaffected by the issue. The 'stuck' character's IGN is cakebunni and they're a level 49 cleric. Thanks for reading my post.

2. Cambonzola

Cambonzola Red Snail

Feb 1, 2019
    Male
    5:37 PM
    Cambonzola
    Spearman
    Sounds extremely similar to what's happened to me.
    I was logged off due to my battery running out of power.
    I can't sign in with the character I was playing with at the time, but have no problem with other characters.

This thread is marked as resolved. What was the fix?

3. acruelpker

acruelpker Snail

Feb 14, 2019
    Male
    Dende
    Beginner
    I'm having the same problem. I wanted to go an event so I used a lith scroll and got stuck somehow. It's my only character :( Did you guys find a fix for this?

4. Holic

Holic Blue Snail

Jan 3, 2021
    Male
    ThisBishOP
    Bishop
    Having this same issue and no one has yet to write the resolution to the issue.