1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 client not responding...

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by nnnuax, Dec 6, 2019.

1. nnnuax

nnnuax Blue Snail

Jul 29, 2019
    Female
    12:24 PM
    Lcemilktea
    Crossbowman
    potato
    i am able to get into the game but 5minutes after i login, the client stop responding. there isnt any error shown. when i open task manager to close to client, the status of it seems to be suspended.

i'm running with
    intel core i7-6700HQ up to 3.5GHz
    12gb ram
    256gb ssd
    window10
    nvidia geforce gtx 950m

2. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    12:24 AM
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    At which part of the login process does your client freeze?

I had the same issue where the client would keep freezing the moment i click "select character" during the character selection screen (when trying to log in). While this isn't the greatest solution, I kinda just kept closing and reopening the client til it worked. Then afterwards, every login attempt for me worked just fine :S

3. OP
    OP
    nnnuax

nnnuax Blue Snail

Jul 29, 2019
    Female
    12:24 PM
    Lcemilktea
    Crossbowman
    potato
    mine freeze inside the game. i can login without any issue.