1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh Client "Screen Freeze" on mid Zakum run

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by EleneHensly, Sep 29, 2019.

1. EleneHensly

EleneHensly Blue Snail

Sep 29, 2019
    9:32 AM
    EleneHensly
    Chief Bandit
    Rabbit
    Hi everyone,

I just had an unfortunate and sad experience not long ago. During the zakum run 2nd body suddenly screen freeze on the client. Firstly i thought it's my connection issue, but after waiting for roughly 1 minutes the client still freeze therefore i ALT + TAB switch to my main screen and open Firefox, the internet is working fine. The client screen freeze for more than 10 minutes, i can even switch back and forth into the client but it stay the same. So i took some screenshots. I try give most information as possible and here's my specs listed as below.

Summary:
    - MapleLegends client run on full screen during zakum run
    - No any application were running except MapleLegends Mac client
    - client can't be close by click on the 'x' icon or right-click quit from the dock
    - client only can be force quit from top left apple icon
    - client screen freeze for 10 minutes
    - no experiencing any screen freeze before, eg: GM event, GM buffs in FM, All kinds of PQ, lvling

Specs:
    Macbook Pro 13' Early 2011
    macOS High Sierra v10.13.6
    2.3Ghz Intel Core i5 Sandy Bridge
    Intel HD Graphics 3000 512MB
    2 x 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz Corsair Apple Certified
    480GB Kingston UV400 2.5' SATA SDD

Attached screen freeze screenshot:

[​IMG]