1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Client won't open since last update

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by colibri, Sep 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. colibri

colibri Snail

Jun 23, 2020
    Female
    9:16 AM
    Hello,

As the title says, my client won't open since I did the last update. I tried all the compatibility modes, tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarted my computer, running in admin mode, I checked all the antivirus/firewalls, still won't open. I click on the .exe and literally nothing happens. In Task Manager, I see "MapleLegends" using a bit of CPU, then not using CPU at all and stalling at 14.8MB of memory.

Thanks for the help !

Attached Files:

2. username315

username315 Snail

Oct 5, 2020
    9:16 AM
    Magician
    Just wanted to say that I have the same exact issue. I can get it to start with limited success, if I run it in Windows XP (SP3) compatibility mode it works. I also was able to get it to work if I manually set my resolution to the client resolution. Other than that, it won't work in any HD resolution settings/widescreen settings and it sucks. The client works perfectly on my laptop however with an integrated intel GPU and a single 1080p screen at 60hz.

My setup:
    Monitor: Acer KG240 (1080p 144hz)
    GPU: Radeon 5700XT