1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Clients keep crashin

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by iCurri, May 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. iCurri

iCurri Red Snail

May 2, 2020
    Male
    5:42 PM
    iCurri
    Warrior
    hi my client keeps crashing even after re-installing the game over times. is there a problem with the files? it keeps just crashing the game client for no reason. there's no error message or anything too. the client just shut off and died.

anyone can help with this? thanks.

2. AshleyBishop

AshleyBishop Slime

Jun 24, 2015
    Male
    5:42 AM
    BlooBear | Jjang | Grookey
    Bishop
    Hi iCurriiCurri - Is there a specific error you are receiving during the crash?

If you haven't tried this older version, I would recommend installing this client and see if it helps resolve the crashing issue.

I know a lot of the community has found success by changing the resolution to a lower HD setting (HD = 0 or 800x600). Personally, I used to run into crash issues a lot but haven't crashed once on the HD = 0 setting.

3. mamba23

mamba23 Red Snail

Apr 25, 2020
    Male
    Mamba23
    Hello, would you be able to confirm what i should do for a similar problem? see screenshot. it happens to me every few hours.

Attached Files:

4. AshleyBishop

AshleyBishop Slime

Jun 24, 2015
    Male
    Bishop
    mamba23mamba23 usually for that specific error, you just need to restart your computer to resolve. Not sure what causes the issue specifically but whenever I run into that problem, a restart fixes it for me for awhile.

5. OP
    OP
    iCurri

iCurri Red Snail

May 2, 2020
    Male
    5:42 PM
    iCurri
    Warrior
    ok i will try this one as soon as server is up! thank you!!

6. AshleyBishop

AshleyBishop Slime

Jun 24, 2015
    Male
    Bishop
    iCurriiCurri - I would actually recommend trying the new client patch first when they release it later today. Who knows, maybe it will solve your issues :)