1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfixable Coma

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Heps, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    6:27 AM
    Defender
    Description of the bug: On a Crusader/Hero when you charge up a full combo orbs use Coma, you have to attack twice in order to get 1 orb.
    What is supposed to happen?: Combo attack should instantly charge with first Orb after one hit not 2.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Just watched a stream of a Crusader on a different server and tested it on Legends.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Charge up Combo Attack skill to 6 orbs, use Coma, have to hit twice in order to get 1 orb.
    Extra information (optional): I hope this makes sense. I'll record and update.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:27 AM
    Moderator Post
    It also gives you 2 orbs sometimes.

This is a Neckson/client bug, which cannot be fixed.

Combo Attack/The charge skills are horribly coded (In client, and by Neckson)

You also can charge while still missing 1 orb. Yup.

3. OP
    OP
    Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    6:27 AM
    Defender
    No ad intended, but on another server which is a lower version, it seems to work fine?

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:27 AM
    Moderator Post
    I don't know. I've been told long ago this is client sided, but it could be I was told wrong (this was around 2015).

5. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    1:27 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Things broke as different versions were released. Could have worked properly for v.60 but broke upon v.62's patch. Same thing happens here pretty often. For example, the Mossy Mushroom drop... something completely unrelated was implemented, and they stopped dropping their etc. item. (Ty for fixing btw) Coding is crazy.