1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting Community is recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Fluggo3, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Fluggo3

Fluggo3 Slime

Sep 11, 2020
    Male
    Montreal
    12:32 PM
    Roost
    I/L Wizard
    Community
    Community is recruiting friendly, talkative players of any level!
    We are a mix of PST/EST timezone.

Community is a mostly social guild, with bossing being more on the side..

..BUT HOLD UP GUYS, we are trying to get to a point where daily bossing DOES happen! Currently we are mostly on the lookout for mid-game players, (level 125-155) - so that we can CWK and Zak more often, but we are still and always will be open to newer players of any level, so don't let that worry you. (oh also, free helms + MoN's for members)

Join the Community family for chill vibes, fun conversation, guild events, discord movie nights, jackbox/party games and more!

If anyone is interested in joining, or have any questions, please whisper me in-game (IGN Petrifighter or River) or add/DM me on discord - Roost#6969.