1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Constant Lag/Disconnection.

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by MissBehaving, Jul 27, 2017.

1. MissBehaving

MissBehaving Mixed Golem

Apr 7, 2017
    Female
    7:39 PM
    PissBehaving
    I/L Arch Mage
    Over the past few months with all of the server related issues happening, I along with everyone else have been experiencing severe lag. Some people don't have issues when the server is reset, or goes under maintenance, but I do. Whenever I try to log in, the mobs freeze for a few minutes, and I DC. I can still see people typing to me and people walking, but the mobs freeze and I can't get in. I can never get this to stop unless I restart my computer and I've never had this problem before. Sometimes I can't reconnect at all. I also have really bad lag spikes. 90% of the time I die, it's at Petris. Even though I try to get up on the rope and they are frozen, they are still touching me. When the lag spike is over I am dead, because I cant heal or my pet can't while everything is frozen. I've tried reinstalling, updating the client, everything. Does anyone else have this problem?

This is also really discouraging for me because at my level getting back lost exp takes time and is very tedious. I have lost 40% in two days due to these spikes and disconnections. It's boring because I literally just spam for hours. My main issue with this is that when I do have charms, I always die frequently and it's wasting my NX. I don't really think that is fair. I should not have to buy safety charms every day when I have other things I would like to do with my NX.

I understand the gms are working very hard but is there any news? Because this is really really discouraging. I'm not here to start anything, by the way. I'm just asking if there's any news on a fix. =/

• Agree Agree x 2