1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low core blaze chandelier no respawn

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by LeonardoJF, Apr 29, 2024.

1. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Horntail

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    10:31 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Description of the bug:
    I hit the computer and the chandelier didn't spawn anymore
    What is supposed to happen?:
    spawn at respawn time
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    doing coreblaze solo today

https://youtu.be/7819HZn0V4g?si=-6k8uAOWDUtI8g9P

2. OP
    OP
    LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Horntail

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
  3. Abagnale

Abagnale Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

May 19, 2023
    9:31 AM
    Abagnale
    Beginner
    Staff
    Hello, in the event of a similar occurrence in the future, kindly submit an @gm ticket promptly upon observing the chandelier's failure to spawn. We will promptly reimburse your run usage, allowing you to re-enter the map.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Horntail

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Thank you for all the support, in this case, the two times it happened was on a solo attempt, in these cases I do need re-entry since every minute counts

5. Pasta

Pasta Game Developer Staff Member Game Developer

Jul 18, 2017
    Male
    Pastaland
    3:31 AM
    Moderator Post
    Hello - a couple of questions about this bug, as I haven't managed to replicate it yet.
    For context, the Chandelier is supposed to respawn as soon as the computer reactor screen (the one that locks the Royal Guard in place for a few seconds, when hit) turns back to blue, from red.
    • When you hit the computer, you'll see two messages before it's functioning again (we'll ignore the third one, that shows up when the screen turns blue again):
      1. "Lock up system activated. Lock up the boss monster while the system is activated."
      2. "Lock up system resetting. Please wait until it is fully stopped."
        Do you remember seeing them, or none / only the first? (This would help us pinpoint exactly at which point the script fails)
    • Which character was the one who hit the reactor? Did that character leave the PQ, or was it one of the ones currently in the map?

Thanks!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Horntail

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    I thank you for your attention as always, I confess that I didn't pay much attention to the message, but I believe there was no message, the character who hit was my paladin (I'm filming the screen on him)

• Like Like x 1