1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Counter Incorrect for Event JQ

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Keilianus, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    11:02 PM
    Description of the bug: Counter for event JQ didn't increment properly between reset
    [​IMG]
    What is supposed to happen?: Counter is supposed to reset after reset
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Event JQ, Moon Corner Space Gaga
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): I was doing jump quest before reset and completed one about 3 minutes before reset (xx:56). I noticed that the counter said 1/3 for the daily. I went in again about two minutes before reset (xx:58), but then I got distracted and didn't leave before server got rolled over.

When I talked to Grandpa Moon Bunny after reset, I didn't see an option for mining, which made me think that I needed to complete the JQ at least once a day for mining. So I went in again, but was not able to complete the quest. When I came out and talked to the NPC again, I noticed that said I completed 1/3 today. I thought it was just a visual bug and reentered the JQ. I was able to complete this time, but when I came out I noticed that the counter said 2/3 (in the SS above). I don't have other screenshots, but that's what happened. Not a big deal though.