1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Crash

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Caenyss, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    4:27 PM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Game crashes while killing Bone Fish at Deep Sea Gorge I.
    What is supposed to happen?: Not crash
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: While doing Mortal Blow HP challenge (Bowmaster)
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Kill mobs, happened with either Mortal Blow or Arrow Rain.
    Extra information (optional): I also had Albatross window open to do the explore quest. EDIT: I'm using a lvl 10 bow so I can trigger Mortal Blow more times before killing the mob.

Crash log attached (date 2023-12-10)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2023
  2. tilde27

tilde27 Blue Snail

Nov 15, 2023
    9:27 AM
    I've been experiencing this crash too. In Deep Sea Gorge II in my case. They also happened while doing the HP challenge quests, specifically Mortal Blow and Carta's mob killing quest.

To me it looked like the crash occurred when the Bone Fish was about to defense buff itself, but it could be coincidental. I was using primarily Mortal Blow, Strafe, and Blizzard.

I'll attach my crash log too, if it's useful. The 2023-12-25 entries are the relevant ones.

Attached Files:

3. TobiTheGreat

TobiTheGreat Slime

Nov 6, 2022
    Male
    6:27 PM
    Tobiarashi
    I/L Arch Mage
    Sleepywood
    just wait for gobies or bone fish to WC and then attack them with ur bow. it still procs when they WC. get them down to 50% first ofc

4. tilde27

tilde27 Blue Snail

Nov 15, 2023
    9:27 AM
    After clearing my 999 Goby quota I moved on to Deep Sea Gorge I to finish the remaining 700~ Bone Fish. Interestingly I didn't crash once, despite crashing 5 times in the other map. I mostly avoided killing the Goby houses and I don't think Mortal Blow's instakill ever activated since I wasn't trying for it anymore.