1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Create MapleLegends API or zipped file of data from MapleLegends lib

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Joy Celeste, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Joy Celeste

Joy Celeste Mushmom

Nov 11, 2021
    Female
    3:28 AM
    Celeste
    Herro! Sorry for all the suggestions today...

For the API: I think it would be cool to create a Discord bot to fetch item / mob / etc information.

Equips: I think it would be amazing to just have a huge spreadsheet of all equip stats / info, mostly because I'm a sweaty FM merch and it's just... super nice not having to search a thing on the library manually. It'll be way easier to fetch the range of attack or whatever stat.

Mobs: I think we're often stuck with the same old maps (Wraiths/Bubblings/GSX/Petris/Ulu etc) that despite some map/mob changes that bring in exp potentially greater than these traditional maps, they're not super discoverable. I'd like to be able to find the maps with the most mobs, for example - having that all in a spreadsheet would be easy and would lead to new training metas and potentially prevent event farming to basically resolve to HHG2/BL5/PP1.

I do a lot of searches daily :')

2. carebu

carebu Brown Teddy

Jul 15, 2020
    Male
    6:28 AM
    carebu
    Dark Knight
    Elluelians
    We had a bot that would point to the library and list the item previously, but I forget which bot had the functionality. It was probably geospizageospiza 's work and it couldn't exactly understand context. The problem is that we aren't officially on discord anymore, moved to guilded, and the bots work differently and need to be remade, i think?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1