1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Crimsonwood Badge Exchange Prequest!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by solameyap, Nov 11, 2017.

1. solameyap

solameyap Mushmom

Oct 17, 2017
    Male
    6:45 PM
    Beginner
    Hi guys! Can anyone help with the whole 'being a raven ninja clan ally' quests? There are so many and I'm confused on which I need to do. The wind raider badges are wasting a lot of space in my inventory now..

Can anyone pls list down the series of quests that needs to be done? And how we should go about doing it? Any help is appreciated! Thks in advance!

2. Masterg75

Masterg75 Brown Teddy

Mar 2, 2017
    Male
    Israel
    12:45 PM
    Sepoy
    Bishop
    First u need to do the "lost!" Quest ( must go to ludibrum and back to nlc twice) then hunt phantom tree red heads then find jack quest he is hidding after the cwk jump quest in the cave go to him only when you get the quest