1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Crush's Ultimate Adventure

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eddycmb, Jul 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. eddycmb

eddycmb Blue Snail

Nov 22, 2019
    Male
    9:22 PM
    Kasigi
    Thief
    Hello great people of Legends! After nearly breaking my leg doing aggressive skating (Rollerblading but in a skate park, on ramps, pools and shit) and becoming bed ridden for the next couple weeks, I figured why not play Legends.

Being the lurker I am, I've been keeping up with the popular journals in the forums for a long time. Feeling inspired, I have decided it is time I embark on an adventure of my own. I figured making it into a challenge/journal like some of the people here have, will make it more meaningful, not only personally, but as a way of connecting with the community.
    So without futher ado, here's Crush's Ultimate Adventure !! OnionPretty

Rules :
    Fresh Start - Fresh Character, No Transferring Items from other accounts EXCEPT one item that can be bought for less than 1m at creation
    One Character For Everything - No mules, No selling leech, No buying leech

Goals :
    Quests - Finish 1000 Quests
    Cards - Get 300 Sets
    Bossing - Solo all Bosses
    Money - Achieve Max Mesos

Our Hero's profession will be...... Dark Knight! I usually play a warrior of some kind in Dungeons and Dragons campaigns and generally in RPGs I tend to lean towards tanky, independent builds.

In this journal I will feature maple highlights alongside IRL highlights, hopefully keeping me balanced and motivated to pursue both.

MapleLegends 18-07-2020 23-27-04.jpg

[​IMG]
    WhatsApp Image 2020-07-19 at 00.31.19.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    eddycmb

eddycmb Blue Snail

Nov 22, 2019
    Male
    9:22 PM
    Kasigi
    Thief
    Banner.jpg
    Due to me being a dumbass and having busted my shin, I couldn't really walk or do anything so I had a lot of time to play, and played I have

Our adventure starts in LIT Harbor (I'm gonna go ahead and skip describing maple island)
    The item I have chosen is this B U L L S E Y E MapleF15 Tuna I acquired clean for 777k and scrolled with accuracy scrolls. It went surprisingly well

MapleLegends 19-07-2020 02-03-45.jpg

As if a 61 attack weapon wasn't enough, I went ahead and cider'd up.

MapleLegends 19-07-2020 02-19-39.jpg

Now, Beefy as can be, I started questing. Quite a lot of the quests in Victoria overlap and I had a pretty good time exploring all the different maps (they all look like Perion but don't worry about it)

BeFunky-collage (3).jpg

In terms of funds, we have no funds OnionCrushed
    Nevertheless, gearing up is imperative, so I fired up the ol' owl stack and drummed some cheap ass temp gear
    BeFunky-collage (2).jpg

I think we can all agree that as a single-player game, this 2005 mushroom adventure ain't much, but as a social platform it's pretty neat. If so, what better way is there to connect to people if not joining a guild OnionBye

MapleLegends 19-07-2020 19-12-29.jpg SHOUTOUT TO OHANA <33333333

and as if that wasn't cool enough, the gachapon gods decided to bestow upon me a welcome gift

MapleLegends 19-07-2020 19-13-03.jpg R I C H R A C O O N

Afterwards, I went ahead and turned in my evil eye tails at nautilus for some sweet E X P to boost me to level 30, and finally, I went from "general stick boi" to LONG STICK MAN

MapleLegends 19-07-2020 20-04-00.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  3. MikeJone69

MikeJone69 Snail

Jun 17, 2020
    Male
    2:22 PM
    None
    Camper
    Looks great! Definitely looking forward to more posts.