1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Cuppy's Art Shop [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by vampiredio, Jun 24, 2020.

1. vampiredio

vampiredio Brown Teddy

May 22, 2019
    Washington
    6:32 AM
    cuppyteeth
    Buccaneer
    Hi folks!

I love drawing members of the community and I thought it would be fun to also make some mesos off it at the same time! I was having problems getting the files to embed correctly so instead I'm just going to link the Imgur album of the examples lmao.

Example 1: [https://imgur.com/zQvwRJE]
    Example 2: [https://imgur.com/ny4CYZq]
    Ref Image: [https://imgur.com/kcvI7zp]

I am charging 10m p/bust, tips appreciated but not necessary! After you make a purchase, I will set a random ETC item in my FM shop for 10m (CH3 FM18). My shop is set up by my main (cuppyteeth) and will always be in CH3 FM18. If you intend to make a tip, please let me know so I can alter the price of the item accordingly.

Here is the information I will need from you in either a PM or comment on the thread:
    -Border (Y/N)
    -Border colour (if no preference, I'll choose the colour based off the pallet)
    -Background mob (Y/N) (if no preference, I'll choose; if you have one in mind, please keep it simple as it is a background element!)
    -IGN (Y/N)
    -IGN colour (if no preference, I'll choose the colour based off the pallet)
    -Reference image
    -Also in honor of pride month, if you would like any pin/flag on your character somewhere, lmk!

• Like Like x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    vampiredio

vampiredio Brown Teddy

May 22, 2019
    Washington
    6:32 AM
    cuppyteeth
    Buccaneer
    also, if you would like a process video of your art I can export the video time lapse that is auto-recorded by my art program and send it to you ^__^

3. maxreber

maxreber Horny Mushroom

Apr 20, 2020
    Male
    8:32 AM
    Pipp
    Dark Knight
    YOU ARE SO TALENTED !!! If only I had more meso I could commission you KING!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Gustavosama

Gustavosama King Slime

May 12, 2020
    Male
    9:32 AM
    Hunter, Bowmaster
    OMG I WANT ONEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU ARE SO TALENTED <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    vampiredio