1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dark Knight 'Aura of the Beholder' doesn't work as intended

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Vowels, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Vowels

Vowels Mr. Anchor

Jan 23, 2019
    9:48 AM
    untrue
    Bishop
    Pasta
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):

[​IMG]

'Aura of the Beholder' only requirement is beholder level 1 and isn't working on my character, I have beholder summoned and tried at different HP thresholds, other beholder skills work as intended.

video: character is about to die, beholder is summoned, aura maxed and HP won't heal for 500 HP every 4 seconds https://i.imgur.com/qUStkwf.mp4

What is supposed to happen?: The skill is supposed to heal 500 HP every 4 seconds when beholder is summoned
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: I'm able to reproduce it everywhere
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): should be able to test it by making a dark knight with only beholder level 1 and aura of the beholder lvl 1, exclude every other skill.
    Extra information (optional): my drk doesn't have berserk and some years ago beholder was coded so it would only heal under berserk % so I asked some dark knights and they can only guess it's related to that. Perhaps aura of the beholder is coded so it only works when berserk exists? but doesn't make sense considering it was never an original requirement nor its supposed to be

• Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. jc123

jc123 Brown Teddy

Jun 21, 2020
    5:48 AM
    jc43
    Warrior
    I think that makes sense on why it's not working. If I were to wildly guess I would guess that there isn't a value that aura knows how to heal up to because you don't have zerk leveled up.

Perhaps a hot-fix is just making the default ceiling level 1 zerk threshold(26% hp). Alternatively, if this doesn't go through you could always learn 1 value point of zerk :'(.

3. Pasta

Pasta Game Developer Staff Member Game Developer

Jul 18, 2017
    Male
    Pastaland
    2:48 PM
    Moderator Post
    This will be fixed for the next patch: instead of just getting ignored, Beholder will attempt to heal until 100% HP if Berserk skill has no points assigned.
    Behavior while having points into Berserk will be unchanged.

Thanks for the report!

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 1