1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 DC Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Isuzu, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Isuzu

Isuzu Timer

Mar 22, 2016
    Male
    Australia
    8:40 AM
    lsuzu/Isuzu
    Magician, Thief
    OppaiHeaven
    Dear staffs,

Please refer to the links below.
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/d-c-to-login-screen.14415/
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/keep-dcing.14203/
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/inde...gin-screen-spontaneously-disconnection.13772/

This issue has been here for me for more than 1 month. All these threads are getting ignored. It is not my internet problem since it only occurs on 2 of my computers, where all of them are using the same internet. Please do something about this, with this happening I cannot go bossing at all.

Thank you in advanced.

Regards,
    Suzu

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:40 AM
    Moderator Post
    Hi,

Sorry for not giving a reply on the linked topics but I've mentioned in past that we believe the reason why some users are experiencing disconnections is due to our new DDoS protection, since it started happen around than, and the service we use now was 'known' for having this complaint.

We are still looking into different options in future and we hope we can also resolve the issue for the small userbase that currently experience a less stable server than in past

3. OP
    OP
    Isuzu

Isuzu Timer

Mar 22, 2016
    Male
    Australia
    lsuzu/Isuzu
    Magician, Thief
    OppaiHeaven
    Ever since previous restart, the dc has gotten worst. I could not stay in a monster map for more than 1 minute. It is fine to stay in fm, or a monster map if i dont do anything and just sitting there. And this happen to only 1 of my computers, another one which used to dc as well is doing fine so far.

4. OP
    OP
    Isuzu

Isuzu Timer

Mar 22, 2016
    Male
    Australia
    lsuzu/Isuzu
    Magician, Thief
    OppaiHeaven
    Hi,

Sorry to annoy you again, but i would like to request the DC issue to be fixed ASAP. Ever since the last update, the DC issue has became worst! Some other friends who did not have this problem starting to DC too. DC in HT and Zak is EXTREMELY annoying. Thanks in advanced.

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:40 AM
    Moderator Post
    Getting again back to this for those experiencing disconnections.. we are still planning to try different services but our host admin had a sleepless weekend simply because of issues IRL with his work (power outages, etc) which is why its delayed. Thank you for those hanging tight with disconnect problems.

If anyone has disconnect issues redirect them to this reply

6. OP
    OP
    Isuzu

Isuzu Timer

Mar 22, 2016
    Male
    Australia
    lsuzu/Isuzu
    Magician, Thief
    OppaiHeaven
    Disconnection has stopped occurring ever since the event ended. It might be due to the event, or if the staffs actually did something I am not sure. Hope this can be prevented for the next event, or else people cant really enjoy it :(