1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh De-buffs/dying

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Sunnflow3r, May 24, 2020.

1. Sunnflow3r

Sunnflow3r Blue Snail

Sep 16, 2019
    Female
    6:59 AM
    Priest, Beginner
    I'm running the mac server and it's happened to me three times already that I get randomly de-buffed while at ULU 2 and my character dies. I've also just randomly frozen and have to force quit my client because waiting doesn't send me back to log-in screen, it'll just stay frozen. I've checked the client settings and re-freshed the wrapper various times. It hasn't ever happened to me before this patch/client update for the anniversary. It has also happened to me that while trying to log back into the server, my character immediately dies at log-in but on a "safe" platform (top platform at Ulu2).

I also just got auto-banned for too fast mana regain when I wasn't even moving or repotting.

https://imgur.com/a/kkt6alb