1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Death at GPW doesnt result in EPX lose?

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Latte, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    1:25 AM
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?

Training at "Hidden Street Forbidden time" In ludi.

Can you describe the bug in detail? If not, can you provide a screenshot/video of the bug?
    I lagged a little causing me to die and I got a message saying " Since you were in an event map your experience did not decrease" I got warped back to town and didn't lose exp.
    What is supposed to happen?
    I've died here before so I'm almost positive I've lost exp here before and to test I died again and still didn't lose exp.
    Can you provide a step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug? (Please be as specific as possible.)
    uh go in, died, profit?
    Extra information: (Optional)
    [​IMG]

2. OP
    OP
    Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    1:25 AM
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    I'd completely understand if you didn't want to fix this f3

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:25 AM
    Moderator Post
    I probably know why this happened and its my fault, lol. This should no longer happen on current session, my bad!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.